Singapore real estate
rentals, apartment, condo, serviced apartments, bungalows,
semi-detached. Focus: We get for you affordable Singapore homes. Rent or Investment
7.6 Innovative Novelty Gifts for Sale as corporate gifts
8. Jobs: Internet Realtors Wanted
Kind to Pets community education.
The Rabbit's front (incisor) teeth grow continuously. They are short as they are worn out daily when the the rabbit eats its feed. However, in some rabbits, the lower and upper teeth do not meet at the proper angle and overgrow.
Overgrown incisor teeth is one common complaint at the veterinary surgery in Singapore.
Owners need to use a bone or garden pruning cutter to trim the overgrown teeth regularly as the rabbit finds it difficult to eat and becomes thinner and thinner.
The rabbit may need regular trimming of teeth by the veterinarian if you cannot do it yourself.
CASE STUDY - PAPER TRAINING YOUR PUPPY.
Jan 27 2004 discussion.
The young polytechnic student with black rimmed glasses, in her twenties has bought a playpen from another pet shop after buying the Chihuahua puppy. The puppy is free to roam the 2-bedroom HDB apartment as confinement makes it whine and disturb other members of the family. It goes to her bedroom and relieves itself on a spot in her mattress which is placed on the floor (not elevated) when permitted to enter her bedroom.
When confined to the playpen, it relieves itself on the newspaper and has been doing for the past 6 weeks. The newspapers cover 100% of the playpen. The feed and water bowls are placed there and that area is usually clean. The puppy has a cushion which it sleeps on but drag around and soil it.
When it is taken out of the playpen, it relieves itself anywhere and only on the newspaper for 3 times. There was a lot of cleaning to be done for the past 6 weeks. She wants the puppy to use the toilet (there is only one). What should she do?
Paper training seems to have failed. What should be done now?
1. Supervise the puppy when it is out. When it shows signs of wanting to relieve itself, such as circling or whining, quickly rush it to the play pen. Say "Pooh" or any words you like. The owner may need to do this 8 - 10 times a day but she has to work or study.
2. The owner does place the playpen near the toilet. The playpen has no door and therefore the puppy cannot just play in the toilet area and run to the playpen's newspaper to relieve itself. This is the practical disadvantage of buying a play pen.
How to resolve this problem before the male hormones kick in around 6 months of age. It is much easier to train the 4-month-old puppy now, but the owner has no time to do so.
3. The owner will need to spend the evenings to do training. The puppy is fed twice a day ( 7 am and 7 pm within 15 minutes.) This schedule is excellent. The puppy relieves itself after meals. The training (say "Pooh" or other words and rewards) will need to be done at this time since the owner has no other time. However, at this age, it passes stools 3 to 4 times a day.
4. Restrict water intake after 7 p.m so that the puppy does not need to go to the toilet so often.
Tel: +65 9668 6468, 6254
6254 2728, 9668 6469
email email@example.com now!
Asia USA Realty | Asiahomes Realtors | Advertise in asiahomes.com
Puppy For Export Sales Home Page