|Expired Listings are for
sponsored by AsiaHomes
Last Updated: July 23, 2000
1. Please contact housing agent David at mobile +65 9668 6468.
Office phone numbers are: 254 2728, 254 3326. Fax: 256 0501.
2. Expatriate surfers: Email email@example.com
for 24-hour reply promised. So as to get the best unit, saving time and not viewing
inappropriate homes, please email with information as follows:
- Location of office (e.g. Raffles Place).
- Location of home (e.g. Orchard/Shenton Way area, near Dutch
- Must be near to subway (MRT) and which MRT (e.g. Somerset MRT).
- Square feet of floor area for apartment/house (e.g.>1,700
- No. of bedrooms (e.g. 3 or more bedrooms).
- Rental budget (e.g. $4,000 - $6,000).
- Commencement of tenancy (e.g. April 1, 1999).
- First time Landlords: Email firstname.lastname@example.org your listings with information
- Location of home (e.g. Woodlands townhouses, near American
- Near to subway (MRT) and which MRT (e.g. Marsiling MRT).
- Square feet of floor area for apartment/house (e.g.>3,300
- No. of bedrooms (e.g. 5+1 bedrooms).
- Rental asked (e.g. $7,800). Realistic market rentals will be best.
- Available date (e.g. immediate, or Mar 1, 1998). Some landlords
list in advance.
- Contact numbers: (pager, home and office tel, mobile tel). Very
important to provide many contact numbers if you are keen to rent fast as it has been
difficult to contact Owners within 24 hours.
- No Indian Nationals, Japanese or Singaporeans to be stated to save
- Internet Advertisements: Those who want global
exposure of their properties to expatriate surfers 24 hours/day without costing a bomb,
email email@example.com your listings with
above suggested information. Write a cheque $13.50, payable to "Asiahomes Internet" and sending the cheque to
"Blk 1002, Toa Payoh Lorong 8, #01-1477, Singapore 319074". 40 words/3 months
for $13.50. Your personal contact numbers unless you want Asia USA Realty to represent
- Surfers Girl and Surfers Mummy Tips:
A table of tips has been set up for
easy clicking to view articles of interest to expatriates, landlords, new housing agents,
sellers and buyers. Those are real life cases. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and give us your
comments so that we can improve.
- Affordable homes for Expats: An updated report of
latest affordable listing is published regularly under Affordable homes for
expats. A table of affordable
homes based on actual inspections and recent expatriate viewing will be set up soon.
Please note many listings may have expired but are still published to give newcomers a guide as to the property
rental market in Singapore.